PPSC Forum, Punjab Public Service (PPSC) has published advertisement No.2/2018 on 04-02-2018 in which various departments of the government of the Punjab has announced number of vacancies.
will be acceptable.
2. Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions to
Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their Online Applications complete in all respects. The onus/
responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
3. Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 20-02-2018 up to 12:00 AM
(Midnight). Applicants should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned
in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important Instructions to Candidates”.
4. Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of
submission of Online Applications.
5. Negative marking shall be done and 0.50 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in all Objective (MCQ) papers.
6. For all posts to be filled through written test followed by interview or interview alone, the number of chances shall be restricted to
three. However, if a candidate qualifies the interview but cannot be recommended for appointment due to shortage of vacancies, his
chance shall not be considered as availed whereas chance of a candidate who does not qualify the written test or interview shall be
considered as availed. For the post of Lecturer in Education Department, a candidate who is applicant for more than one subject,
shall be allowed three chances in each subject for which he/she is a candidate in accordance with above laid down policy.
7. It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit for Sr.No.32 and for Sr. No.10 to Sr. No.31 & for Sr. No.33
to Sr. No.36 under Head:“C02101- ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE
COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before
the Closing Date of submission of applications.
· No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
· Applicants residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of
residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test Fee prescribed for the post.
· Disabled applicants are not required to deposit application fee.