APPEARED IN THE NATION & JANG ON SUNDAY 31-07-2016
SPECIALIZED HEALTHCARE & MEDICAL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
SR. NO. 218.
(CASE NO. 88- RF / 2016) RECRUITMENT TO ONE (01) PERMANENT POST OF ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR OF RADIOTHERAPY.
a. MBBS or Equivalent Medical Qualification recognized by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) and the Postgraduate Qualification of FCPS/ MS/ FRCS/ MRCP/ MD/ Diplomat of American Board in the respective speciality or Equivalent Medical Qualification in the respective specialty recognized by PMDC.OR
b. MBBS or Equivalent Medical Qualification recognized by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) and the Postgraduate Qualification of FCPS/ MS/ FRCS/ MRCP/ MD/ Diplomat of American Board (General Surgery / Medicine) or any other Equivalent Medical Qualification recognized by PMDC with three years practical experience in the respective speciality in a recognized Institution after Post graduation.
c. 5 years teaching experience in the speciality in recognized Institution as Assistant Professor or equivalent position recognized by PMDC with at-least 3 research papers published in a Standard Medical Journal.
2. PAY: BS-19
3. AGE: 30 to 50 + 5 Years general age relaxation in upper age limit for Male candidates = 55 Years and 30 to 50 + 08 Years general age relaxation in upper age limit for Female candidates = 58 years on 15-08-2016 as per Govt. of Punjab, S&GAD Notification No. SOR-I (S&GAD) 9-36/81 dated 21-05-2012
4. DOMICILE: Domiciled in any district of the Province of Punjab issued on or before closing date.
5. GENDER: Male, Female & Shemale.
6. PLACE OF POSTING: Various Teaching Hospitals in the Punjab.
7. IMPORTANT NOTE:
a. Applicants are directed to provide hardcopy of their on-line application form alongwith two sets of all relevant documents, Research Papers by 15-08-2016 as mentioned in General Instructions after submitting the on-line application.
b. Applicants who apply on closing date must provide hardcopy of on-line application form alongwith two sets of all relevant documents, Research Papers by 17-08-2016, failing which their applications will stand rejected.
PUNJAB POLICE DEPARTMENT
SR. NO. 219.
RECRUITMENT TO 340 TEMPORARY LIKELY TO BE MADE PERMANENT POSTS OF ASSISTANT SUB INSPECTOR (BS-09) FROM AMONGST GRADUATE CONSTABLES /HEAD CONSTABLES IN THE PUNJAB POLICE DEPARTMENT.
DISTRICT / REGION WISE NUMBER OF POSTS
a. Bachelor’s degree (second division) from a recognized University; and
b. Three years’ service as Head Constable and Constable in the Punjab Police Department and having clean service record.
a. Only the Constable and Head Constable recruited in District Police on Permanent Basis (Either Serving in Districts or in Borrowing Units/ Organizations on Deputation Basis) are eligible to apply against the posts of their concerned regions.
b. Relaxation in age and qualification shall not be granted in any case.
c. In case of employees of District Police working in other Units on Deputation or Borrowing Basis, they will be required to submit Deputation/Borrowing orders at the time of interview.
d. The Experience Certificate must be signed and stamped by the District Police Officer (DPO) / City Police Officer (CPO)/ Capital City Police Officer (CCPO) of the concerned Region.
2. PAY: BS-09
3. AGE: 21 to 35 Years on 15-08-2016.
4. DOMICILE: Candidates domiciled in respective Districts of their Region.
5. GENDER: Both Male & Female.
6. SYLLABUS FOR WRITTEN TEST:
One Paper MCQ Type Written Test of 100 marks, (90 minutes duration ) comprising following subjects will be held on 21 August, 2016 :-
a. General Knowledge and Intelligence:-
General Knowledge will comprise Pakistan Affairs, Current Affairs, Islamic Studies (Ethics for non Muslim candidates) Fundamental rights and Every Day Science including questions on analogies, similarities and differences, problem solving, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and arithmetic number series.
b. Quantitative/Computer Aptitude
The test shall determine mental inclination of the candidate towards quantitative reasoning & computer skill.
1) The test shall be computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationship between numbers, percentage, ratio and proportion, square roots, averages, interest, profit and loss, discount and time & work.
2) The computer skill about the usage of basic software like MS Office, Electronic Record Keeping, internet, e-mail etc.
c. Language Comprehension: in English and Urdu.
1. Applicants are required to submit ONLINE Application Forms by the Closing Date which is 15-08-2016 upto 12:00 pm. Candidates should fill the Online Form carefully for which detailed guidelines and instructions have been given on Punjab Public Service Commission’s website www.ppsc.gop.pk Editing options, to correct any data, will be available to the candidates till the closing date of submission of Online Applications. Applications other than ONLINE will not be accepted.
2. Candidates will have to deposit Rs:400/- under head: “ C02101 - ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury before the closing date and receipt number will be mentioned in the Online Application Form. Original Receipt will be produced at the time of Written Test, Interview/ Viva voce without which candidates will not be allowed to appear in the Test, Interview / Viva voce. Original Receipt will be retained by PPSC for record purposes.
3. Disabled candidates intending to appear in the Punjab Public Service Commission’s tests / examinations are exempted from application / examination fee.
4. HARD COPY of ON-LINE Application Form is not required. (For Sr. No.219).
5. Candidates are requested to mention their e-mail addresses in the On-Line Application Form. Those who do not have e-mail addresses are advised to create an e-mail account immediately. Correspondence with candidates will be made through E-mail. Add Address (email@example.com) into your contacts / address book in order to ensure the delivery of PPSC mail into INBOX rather than into JUNK /SPAM folder.
6. In case a large number of applications are received, the Commission reserves the right to shortlist candidates on the basis of their qualifications and academic record or hold one paper written test (MCQ type) of 100 marks relating to prescribed qualifications and job description of the post or relating to general ability.
7. Schedule of Written Test / Exam / Typing Test will be given on PPSC website from where candidates can download their roll numbers and information about date, time and venues for Written Test / Exam. No candidate will be informed about the date of Written Test / Interview individually. The candidates should remain in touch with the Punjab Public Service Commission Office or visit the Commission’s Website: www.ppsc.gop.pk for further information.
8. Schedule of interviews for the said posts will be uploaded on the Commission’s website from where candidates can download their Call Letter and information about date, time and venue of interview. No candidate will be informed about the date of interview individually. The candidates should remain in touch with the Punjab Public Service Commission office or visit the Commission’s website www.ppsc.gop.pk for further information.
9. IN CASE ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE CANDIDATE IN HIS/ HER ONLINE APPLICATION FORM PROVES TO BE INCORRECT AT ANY STAGE, HE/ SHE WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND DISCIPLINARY ACTION WILL BE TAKEN UNDER THE RULES.
10. The number of posts may be increased or decreased by the Competent Authority only if no date for written examination is fixed and in cases where selection is made only on the basis of viva-voce / interview, before finalization of viva-voce/ interview.
11. Candidates presently living / residing abroad and having Punjab Domicile may also apply.
12. In case of disabled persons, Column 20 of Online Application Form should be filled in mentioning “Yes”. If the candidate is disabled, he/she will have to submit a certificate from the Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons of Social Welfare Department.
13. Following Documents in Original along with two photocopy sets will be required, if called for Interview / Viva voce:
a. Matriculation Certificate or in case of ‘O’ Level, Equivalent Certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad showing Total / Obtained Marks, Date of Birth. Or School leaving Certificate showing Date of Birth.
b. Intermediate Certificate / ’A’ Level along with Equivalent Qualification from IBCC, Islamabad, showing Total / Obtained Marks.
c. Degrees/ Diplomas / Detailed Marks Certificates of Relevant Academic Certificates duly issued by Controller of Examinations showing Total / Obtained Marks, CGPA / GPA or Percentages of Marks.
d. Degree and Detailed marks of MBBS (First to Final Profs.) duly issued by Controller of Examinations showing Total / Obtained Marks and Percentages or Equivalent Qualification duly issued by Controller of Exam. In case detailed marks are not produced then minimum passing marks will be considered.
e. Postgraduate qualifications/Degree/Diploma in the subject recognized / registered with concerned council.
f. Domicile Certificate of relevant District of Province of Punjab issued on or before the Closing Date.
g. In case of Government Servant, the Departmental Permission Certificate (format available on PPSC website) duly signed and stamped by the Competent Authority of concerned Department.
h. Experience certificate (Specimen available on PPSC website) duly signed by the Competent Authority.
i. Valid C.N.I.C.
j. Passport Size Photograph.
k. Disability Certificate, if affected in Column 20 of Online Application Form has been ticked.
l. Foreign qualification(s) must be recognized by HEC/ PMDC and declared Equivalent by the Q.E.D.C of the concerned Department.
m. Equivalence of the Qualifications / Degrees will be determined by the Qualification Equivalence Determination Committee (QEDC) of concerned Administrative Department.
n. Valid P.M.D.C Registration Certificate as on 15-08-2016 showing all Medical/Dental Degrees / Postgraduate Qualifications therein.
o. Original Treasury Receipt of fee deposited.
i. Candidates will be called for interview provisionally. On detailed scrutiny of applications of candidates, If any candidate is found ineligible in any respect under the rules, his/her application will be rejected.
ii. Candidates will be admitted to the written test (if held) provisionally. Detailed scrutiny will be carried out of applications of candidates declared successful in written test, If any candidate is found ineligible in any respect under the rules, his /her candidature will be cancelled regardless of the fact whether he / she appeared in the Written Test and qualified therein.
iii. To avoid frustration, candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they fulfill all the requirements of the rules and selection criteria (relating to the post) as advertised before the closing date.
PPSC’s Helplines :
PPSC has released UAN (042-111-988-722) for queries and information.
Lahore: 042-99202762, 042-99200161, 99200162,
D.G Khan: 064-9239082
1. PPSC only uses the following email addresses to correspond with the candidates:-
2. Official SMS are only sent to candidates by “PPSC-1” (Sender).
3. All potential candidates must make a note of the above and should not be mislead by any fake email addresses or SMS.
Please refuse to engage with any person who may offer to help you get selected. Have faith in your own ability and trust in Almighty Allah. In case any dubious person contacts you for providing undue favour in written test and interview please contact immediately the following Hon’able Members of the Commission at once:-
1. Mr. Kalb-e-Abbas, Member PPSC,
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 042-99202733
2. Mr. Syed Ibne Hussain, Member PPSC
E-mail: email@example.com Tel: 042-99202759
Your name will be kept secret.
Tel: 042-99200161, 99200162
To Apply Online, Click Here