These questions and answers are equally important for All Competitive Exams.
Bold Options Are Correct Answers
1. Syed Ahmad Shaheed Fought his last battle against Sikhs at
a. Lahore b. Peshawar c. Balakot d. None of these
2. The real name of Nawab Mohsin-ul-Mu1k
a. Syed Mehdi Ali b. Shaikh Sirhindi c. Shah wali ullah d. None of these
3. The real name of Nawab Viqar-ul-Mulk
a. Molana Shibli b. Molana Hasrat c. Molvi Mushtaq d. None of these
4. Muhammad Tughluq ruled in India during the period
a 1206-90 b 1290-1320 c. 1320-1412 d. None of these
5. "The Arab conquest of Sind was temporary event without any permanent effect". Commented by:
(a) Lanae Poole’ (b) V.A. Smith (c) Arun Bhattacharjee (d) None Of these.
6 Qutb-ud-Din was conferred the title of the ‘Sultan of Delhi’ by: ‘
(a) Muhammad Ghori (b) Sultan Mahmud c. Ghiyas-ud-Din Mahmud (d) ‘None of these.
7 Shah Jehan died in:
(a) 1657 (b) 1658 (c) 1666 (d) None of these.
8 The lovely Moti Masjid is located at:
(a) Agra (b) Delhi (c) Fatehpur Sekri (d) None of these.
9 Babar adopted the title of Padshah in:
(a) 1504 (b) 1506 (c) 1507 (d) ‘None of these.
10 Humayun ascended the throne in 1530 at the age of:
(a) 20 (b) 21 (c) 22 (d) None of these.
11 Sher Shah ‘Proclaimed Sultan in:
(a) 1539 (b) 1540 (c) 1541 (d) None of these.
12 Indian Mathematics was translated into Arabic by:
(a) Hajjaj (b) Farazi (c) Khuwarizmi (d) None of these
13 Balban ruled as Sultan for ____ years:
(a) 11 (b) 15 (c) 21 (d) None of these
14 The Second Battle of Panipat was fought in the year:
(a) 1526 (b) 1556 (c) 1627 (d) None of these
15 The author of Safinat-ul-Auliya was:
(a) Shaikh Mubarik (b) Ghani Kashmiri (c) Dara Shikoh (d) None of these
16 Lahore Fort was built by:
(a) Babur (b) Sher Shah (c) Aurangzeb (d) None of these
17 Aurangzeb died in the year
(a) 1697 (b) 1707 (c) 1817 (d) None of these
18 After the advent of the Muslims in South Asia, new Art which emerged is known as
a Islamic Art b Gandhara Art c Indo-Islamic Art d None of these
19 Tuzke-I-Babri was first written in _ _ _ _ :
a Turki b Persian c Arabic d None of these
a 1530 b 1532 c 1534 d None of these
21. The battle between Nadir Shah and Muhammad Shah was fought in 1739 AD at
a Delhi b Sirhind c Karnal d None of these
22. The 3rd battle of Panipat was fought in _ _ _ _ :
a 1760 b 1861 c 1762 d None of these
28. Haren Minar was built by _ _ _ _
a. Akbar b Jahangir c Noor Jehan d None of these
29. The tomb of Qutb-ud-Aibak is in _ _ _ _
a. Lahore b Delhi c Agra d None of these
30. The fifth Peshwa Guru Arjan Singh was executed by the Mughal Emperor _ _ _
a. Akbar b Jahangir c Alamgir d None of these
31. Sir Syed went to England alongwith his son named _ _ _ _
a Syed Masud b Syed Mahmud c Syed Muhammad d None of these