1. UNO established its true supervision organization (UNTSO) for Middle East in the Year 1948.
2. UN Military Observer Group in India and Pakistan (UNMOGIP) was formed by UNO in the Year 1949.
3. UNO formed a peacekeeping force for Cyprus in the year 1964.
4. UNO established it’s Disengagement Observer force (UNDOF) for Israel (Golan Heights) in 1974.
5. Interim force in Lebanon (UNIFIL) was formed by UNO in the year 1974.
6. In 1991 UNO formed a peacekeeping Mission for the referendum in Western Sahara (MINURSO) for Sahara.
7. UNO established it’s Observer Mission in Georgia (UNOMIG) in the year 1993.
8. Mission in Ethiopia and Eritrea (UNMEE) was formed by UNO in the year 2000.
9. In 1999 UNO formed a peacekeeping Interim Administration Mission (UNMIK) for Kosovo.
10. UNO established it’s Mission in Sierra Leone (UNAMSIL) in 1999.