Q. What was the Name of a female dog(bitch) sent in Sputnik-II.
Ans. Sputnik-II on November 3, 1957 took a female dog Laika into space
• On July 20, 1969 US Apollo 11 touched down the moon
• Skylab was launched in 1973 by US.
• What country launched its first space rocket January 1961-Italy
• What happened to Laika first dog in space Suffocated no air burned re-entry
• A Russian space programs name meant East what was it Vostok
• Voyager I, spacecraft introduced ring system of Jupiter.
• Escape velocity is 24800 miles/hour or 7 miles/sec
• First human in space is Yuri Gagrin 1961 on USSR
• Appolo crew returned to earth with 382 kg of moon soil
• First space scientist was Henry Quendish
• Man entered in space on 14 October 1957
• First American shuttle to land on moon named “Bamini” in March, 1966
• First woman in space was Valentine Khurachoof in 14 June, 1963
We have also complete list of More than 200 unique adventures in the Space.