APPEARED IN THE NATION & JANG ON SUNDAY 01-11-2015
PPSC Announced the Posts of Sub Inspector and Head Constables in Punjab Police
SUB INSPECTOR , SUB INSPECTOR (BS-14) FROM AMONGST GRAUDATE HEAD CONSTABLEs/ASIs
1. Applicants are required to submit ONLINE Application Forms by the Closing Date which is 16-11-2015. Candidates should fill the online form carefully for which detailed guidelines and instructions have been given on Punjab Public Service Commission's website www.ppsc.gop.pk. Editing options, to correct any data, will be available to the candidates till the last date of submission of online applications. Applications other than ONLINE will not be accepted.
2. Original Treasury receipt of Rs.400/- under head: “C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, will be deposited in any branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury and receipt number will be mentioned in the On-line Application Form. Original receipt will be produced at the time of interview/viva voce, without which candidates will not be allowed to appear in interview / viva voce.
3. HARD COPY of ON-LINE Application Form is not needed.
4. Candidates are requested to mention their e-mail addresses in the On-Line Application Form. Those who do not have e-mail addresses are advised to create an e-mail account immediately. Correspondence with candidates will be made through E-mail thus add address (firstname.lastname@example.org) into your contacts / address book so as to ensure the delivery of PPSC mail into INBOX rather than into JUNK / SPAM like folder.
5. Schedule of written test will be given on PPSC website from where candidates can download their roll numbers and information about date, time and venues. No candidate will be informed about the date of Written Test / Interview individually. The candidates should remain in touch with the Punjab Public Service Commission Office or visit the Commission's Website www.ppsc.gop.pk for further information.
6. IN CASE ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE CANDIDATE IN HIS/HER ONLINE APPLICATION FORM PROVE TO BE INCORRECT AT ANY STAGE, HE/SHE WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND DISCIPLINARY ACTION WILL BE TAKEN UNDER THE RULES.
7. Candidates presently living/residing abroad and having Punjab Domicile may also apply.
8. Following documents in original along with a set of photocopy will be required if called for interview / viva voce.
a) Treasury Receipt of fee deposited.
b) Matriculation Certificate or in case of 'O' Level, equivalent certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC) Islamabad showing total/ obtained marks, date of birth or school leaving certificate showing date of birth.
c) Intermediate Certificate / 'A' level along with equivalent qualification.
d) Bachelor / Master Degrees / Detailed marks of relevant academic certificates issued by the Controller of Examinations.
e) Certificate of Physical Standard. (For Sr. No. 231, Open Merit)
f) Domicile certificate of relevant district of Province of Punjab issued on or before the closing date.
g) In case of Government Servant, Departmental Permission Certificate (available on PPSC website) duly signed and stamped by the competent authority of concerned Department. (For Sr. No. 231, Open Merit)
h) Original Valid C.N.I.C.
i) Passport size photograph.
j) Foreign qualification(s) must be recognized by the HEC and declared equivalent by the Q.E.D.C of the concerned department.
k) Departmental Permission Certificate (available on PPSC website) duly signed and stamped by the competent authority i.e. DISTRICT POLICE OFFICER (D.P.O) concerned. (For Sr. No.232, Service Quota).
l) Experience Certificate issued by the District Police Officer (D.P.O) concerned. (For Sr. No.232, Service Quota).
Important Note: Candidates will be admitted to the written test Provisionally. Detailed scrutiny will be carried out of applications of candidates declared successful in written test, if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect under rules, his /her candidature will be cancelled regardless of the fact whether he / she appeared in the Written Test and qualified therein. To avoid frustration, candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they fulfill all the requirements of the rules and selection criteria as advertised relating to the post before the closing date.
PPSC's Help lines:
PPSC has released UAN (042-111-988-722) for queries and information.
Lahore: 042-99202762, 042-99200161, 99200162,