Master in Education ,Applicants having at least 01 year relevant experience in a development project of L&NFBE Department shall be given clear & categorical preference.
Salary package: Salary Rs. 25,000/- per Month+Rs.2,000/-Annual increment+Rs.10,000/- per Month Mobility Allowance
Download Advertisement:http://www.nts.org.pk/Test&Products/Ann ... _DT_AD.pdf
Download Application Form: http://www.nts.org.pk/Test&Products/Ann ... T_Form.pdf
Last Date For Application Submission: Thursday, 28th July 2016
Terms and Conditions:
1. Eligibility Criteria and Selection Process, as approved by competent authority, shall apply.
2. Candidates must be domiciled in Punjab.
3. All Posts are District based. .
4. NUMBER OF POSTS CAN BE INCREASED OR DECREASED.
5. All qualifications must be from a Government / HEC recognized institution and in the discipline approved by Government / HEC.
6. Experience must be relevant and from Government organisations / projects or International Donor Agencies or private organisations having country-wide / province-wide operations.
7. Requisite skills / skill sets must be easily demonstrable during recruitment process and also during contract tenure.
8. Relevant publications in HEC recognized journals should be appended where requisite maximum qualification for the post is Ph.D. or M.Phil.
9. No TA or DA or any other expense shall be paid by L&NFBED for all modalities / stages of recruitment process.
10. Candidates shall produce original documents and submit a set of attested copies of same at the time of interview.
11. In case of any forgery, fake documentation, use of unfair means or any other unlawful act during recruitment process application of concerned candidate shall automatically stand cancelled or his / her appointment shall automatically stand annulled as the case may be.
12. Candidates (a) convicted from a Court of Law, (b) removed from Service of Armed Forces of Pakistan, (c) removed from Government Service and (d) terminated / not extended in a Government Project on grounds of inefficiency or misconduct may not apply.
13. All Quotas: As per ‘Advice from Regulations Wing of S&GAD Punjab bearing No. SOR.IV(S&GAD) 7-1/2015 dated 14th April, 2015’.
14. Candidates shall be shortlisted on basis of merit as calculated by their scores as per (a) qualifications and (b) NTS testing – strictly as per approved selection criteria. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for final interview.
15. Hafiz-e-Quran shall be awarded additional 05 marks as per approved selection criteria.
16. Candidates must apply on NTS application form which contains information as: (i) Project Name, (ii) Name of post applied for, (iii) Name of candidate (iv) Father / Husband Name, (v) Residential Address, (vi) Postal Address, (vii) CNIC Number (viii) Domicile (ix)Academic Qualifications (relevant only), (x) Experience Details (relevant only), (xi)Publication Details (relevant and only where applicable), (xii) Post applied for along with the Project Name. Candidates shall submit attested (from a gazetted officer) & clearly legible copies of: (a) CNIC, (b) domicile certificate, (c) matriculation certificate showing date of birth / in case of O levels etc. duly authorised date of birth certificate, (d) academic qualification certificate(s) (relevant only) starting from highest to lowest levels of qualifications, (e) equivalence certificate(s) from Government recognised authority (only where applicable), (f) experience (relevant only) certificate(s) and (g) publications (relevant only) (only if required).
17. AGE RELAXATION: As per Government of the Punjab S&GAD Notification No. SORI (S&GAD) 9-36/81 dated 21/05/2012
18. Unnecessary details and attachments must be avoided as same show lack of comprehension cum discipline in the candidate and they also add to unnecessary administrative burden. L&NFBED reserves the right to ask for additional details and documents.