Consolidated Advertisement No. 12/2015 for the following posts has been displayed on FPSC’s website. Intending candidates are advised to visit the
website for details as mentioned in the General Instructions and apply online upto 21st December, 2015 for the post(s) they qualify
Federal Public service Commission Announced following Vacancies
158. Case No.F.4-139/2015-R (12/2015) EIGHT JUNIOR RESEARCH OFFICERS (BS-16),
PERMANENT, NATIONAL ASSEMBLY SECRETARIAT, ISLAMABAD.
159. Case No.F.4-160/2015-R (12/2015) SENIOR OFFICIAL REPORTER (URDU) (BS-18),
PERMANENT, NATIONAL ASSEMBLY SECRETARIAT, ISLAMABAD
160. Case No.F.4-162/2015-R (12 /2015) RESEARCH OFFICER (URDU) (BS-17), PERMANENT,
FINANCE DIVISION. MINIMUM QUALIFICATION:
161. Case No.F.4-163/2015-R (12/2015). TWO CONSULTING PHYSICIAN/ SURGEON (BS-20),
TEMPORARY, FEDERAL GOVERNMENT POLYCLINIC, ISLAMABAD, CAPITAL
ADMINISTRATION AND DEVELOPMENT DIVISION
162. Case No.F.4-166/2015-R (12/2015) ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE ENGINEER (CIVIL) (BS-17),
PERMANENT, PAK. PWD, MINISTRY OF HOUSING & WORKS
163. Case No.F.4-167/2015-R (12/2015) TWO OFFICIAL REPORTERS (ENGLISH) (BS-17),
PERMANENT, NATIONAL ASSEMBLY SECRETARIAT
164. Case No.F.4-168/2015-R (12/2015). DEPUTY CHIEF (TRANSPORT) (BS-19), PERMANENT,
NATIONAL ENERGY CONSERVATION CENTRE (ENERCON), MINISTRY OF WATER AND
165. Case No.F.4-169/2015-R (12/2015). EIGHT CHARGE/ STAFF NURSES (FEMALE) (CIVILIAN) (BS-16), PERMANENT, MILITARY HOSPITALS, MINISTRY OF DEFENCE (DEFENCE DIVISION)
166. Case No. F.4-170/2015-R (12/2015). 2ND ENGINEER (ELECTRONICS) (SYSTEM ENGINEER
PCBRF) (BS-18), PERMANENT, PAKISTAN NAVY, MINISTRY OF DEFENCE.
167. Case No.F.4-171/2015-R (12/2015). ASSISTANT CHIEF ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
(BS-17), TEMPORARY, MINISTRY OF DEFENCE, (DEFENCE DIVISION)
168. Case No.F.4-172/2015-R (12/2015). LIBRARIAN (BS-17), TEMPORARY, BUT LIKELY TO BE
CONTINUED FOR AN INDEFINITE PERIOD, PAKISTAN METEOROLOGICAL DEPARTMENT,
CABINET SECRETARIAT (AVIATION DIVISION)
169. Case No.F.4-173/2015-R (12/2015). PROGRAMMER (BS-17), TEMPORARY, BUT LIKELY TO
BE CONTINUED FOR AN INDEFINITE PERIOD, PAKISTAN METEOROLOGICAL
DEPARTMENT, CABINET SECRETARIAT (AVIATION DIVISION)
170. Case No.F.4-174/2015-R (12/2015). NEONATOLOGIST (BS-18), TEMPORARY, MAY
CONTINUE INDEFINITELY, FEDERAL GOVERNMENT POLYCLINIC, CAPITAL
ADMINISTRATION AND DEVELOPMENT DIVISION.
171. Case No.F.4-175/2015-R. (12/2015). PATHOLOGIST-CUM-BACTERIOLOGIST (BS-18),
TEMPORARY, LIKELY TO CONTINUE INDEFINITELY, MEDICAL DEPARTMENT OF
PAKISTAN RAILWAYS, MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS.
172. Case No.F.4-176/2015-R. (12/2015). ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, ISLAMIC STUDIES (FEMALE)
(BS-19), PERMANENT, F.G. COLLEGES, DIRECTORATE OF FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS (FGEI) (CANTTS/ GARRISONS), MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
173. Case No.F.4-177/2015-R (12/2015). ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR/ VICE PRINCIPAL (COMPUTER
174. Case No.F.4-178/2015-R (12/2015). TWO SCIENTIFIC OFFICERS (BS-17), TEMPORARY,
LIKELY TO CONTINUE FOR INDEFINITE PERIOD, NATIONAL VETERINARY
LABORATORY, MINISTRY OF NATIONAL FOOD SECURITY & RESEARCH
175. Case No. F.4-179/2015-R (12/2015). FOUR DEPUTY ASSISTANT SOLICITORS (BS-17),
PERMANENT, MINISTRY OF LAW, JUSTICE AND HUMAN RIGHTS.
176. Case No.F.4-180/2015-R (12/2015). TWO ASSISTANT PRIVATE SECRETARIES (BS-16),
PERMANENT, MINISTRY OF NATIONAL HEALTH SERVICES, REGULATIONS &
177. Case No.F.4-181/2015-R. (12 /2015). SUB-ENGINEER (CIVIL) (BS-16), TEMPORARY, LIKELY
TO CONTINUE, OFFICE OF THE CHIEF ENGINEERING ADVISER/ CHAIRMAN FEDERAL
FLOOD COMMISSION, MINISTRY OF WATER AND POWER.
178. Case No.F.4-182/2015-R (12/2015). SUBJECT SPECIALIST (PAKISTAN STUDIES)
(FEMALE) (BS-17), TEMPORARY, LIKELY TO CONTINUE, DIRECTORATE OF FEDERAL
GOVERNMENT EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS (CANTTS/ GARRISONS), F.G. GIRLS HIGHER
SECONDARY SCHOOL, COD KALA JHELUM, MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
179. Case No.F.4-183/2015-R (12/2015). ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (COMPUTER SCIENCE) (BS-18),
PERMANENT, NAVAL HEADQUARTERS (PAKISTAN NAVY), MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
180. Case No.F.4-184/2015-R (12/2015). DIRECTOR (BS-19), TEMPORARY, LIKELY TO CONTINUE,
TEXTILE COMMISSIONER’S ORGANIZATION, KARACHI, MINISTRY OF TEXTILE
181. Case No.F.4-185/2015-R (12/2015). ASSISTANT PROFESSOR, POLITICAL SCIENCE (MALE)
(BS-18), PERMANENT, F.G. COLLEGES, DIRECTORATE OF FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS (CANTTS/ GARRISONS), MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
182. Case No. F.4-186/2015-R (12 /2015). ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE ENGINEER (MECHANICAL)
(BS-17), PERMANENT, MES, MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
183. Case No.F.4-187/2015-R (12/2015). TWELVE ASSISTANT METEOROLOGISTS (BS-16),
TEMPORARY, BUT LIKELY TO BE CONTINUED FOR AN INDEFINITE PERIOD, PAKISTAN
METEOROLOGICAL DEPARTMENT, CABINET SECRETARIAT (AVIATION DIVISION).
184. Case No. F.4-188/2015-R (12/2015). STAFF OFFICER-III (STAT) (BS-17), TEMPORARY, MAY
CONTINUE FOR AN INDEFINITE PERIOD, GHQ, MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
185. Case No.F.4-189/2015-R. (12/2015). MICROFILMING OFFICER (BS-17), PERMANENT,
NATIONAL DOCUMENTATION WING, CABINET DIVISION.
186. Case No.F.4-191/2015-R (12 /2015) COMPUTER OPERATOR (BS-16), TEMPORARY, LIKELY
TO BECOME PERMANENT, NATIONAL HIGHWAYS AND MOTORWAYS POLICE, MINISTRY
187. Case No.F.4-192/2015-R (12 /2015). ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (COMMERCE), (MALE) (BS-18),
TEMPORARY, LIKELY TO CONTINUE, ISLAMABAD MODEL COLLEGES, CAPITAL
ADMINISTRATION & DEVELOPMENT DIVISION
188. Case No.F.4-193/2015-R (12 /2015). DIRECTOR GENERAL (BS-20). PERMANENT, INSTITUTE
OF OPTRONICS, MINISTRY OF DEFENCE PRODUCTION.
189. Case No.F.4-194/2015-R. (12/2015). ACCUPUNCTURE SPECIALIST (BS-18), TEMPORARY,
MAY CONTINUE INDEFINITELY, FEDERAL GOVERNMENT POLYCLINIC, CAPITAL
ADMINISTRATION AND DEVELOPMENT DIVISION
191. Case No.F.4-196/2015-R (12 /2015). DIRECTOR GENERAL (BS-20), PERMANENT, PAKISTAN
ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY (PAK-EPA), MINISTRY OF CLIMATE CHANGE
192. Case No.F.4-198/2015-R. (12/2015). ELEVEN JUNIOR ORDNANCE MANAGEMENT
OFFICERS (BS-16), PERMANENT, ORDNANCE CORPS, GHQ, MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
- Advt_ No_12-2015.pdf
- (351.93 KiB) Downloaded 80 times
1. All cases will be processed as per Commission’s policy laid down in General Instructions as displayed at FPSC’s Website. Candidates are advised
to go through the General Instructions particularly para-16 of the same to update themselves before applying.
2. All applications for General Recruitment in BS-16 and above must be submitted online through FPSC’s website www.fpsc.gov.pk. Detailed
General Instructions/ guidelines to apply online are available on the website. No hardcopy of online application is required from the applicants.
However, those applicants who do not have access to internet facility, are allowed to submit their applications on or before the closing date i.e.
21.12.2015 addressed to Secretary FPSC on plain paper giving detailed particulars in the light of prescribed conditions for the post applied for,
intimating difficulties in submission of online applications. Such applications will be accepted subject to approval of the Commission.
3. It will be mandatory for the candidates to bring original CNIC, Treasury Receipt and downloaded copy of Admission Certificate at the time of
Screening/ Written Test. (The candidates should realize that nothing except original Treasury Receipt would be admissible as a valid
document. It is reiterated that the candidates must preserve the original T.R and do not send the same to FPSC office in advance, so as to
avoid any inconvenience at the time of entry in the Examination Halls).
4. The Pre-selection criteria for interview will be as per policy of the Commission contained in para -16 (A,B&C) of General Instructions, the
candidates will be required to furnish attested copies of requisite documents viz: two photographs, Matric, Intermediate certificates, Bachelor,
Master, M.Phil, Ph.D Degrees, CNIC, Experience Certificate( where required) showing nature of job/ detailed job description issued by an
authorized officer of the Ministry/Division/Department concerned, Domicile Certificate, Departmental Permission Certificate (in case of
government servant) as well as Original TR (in non-test cases) etc. within 15 days of the Notice from FPSC by post, SMS and E-mail. The
candidates who fail to furnish the requisite documents within stipulated time or furnish incorrect/incomplete information their candidature
shall be liable to rejection. Therefore, they are advised to keep their documents ready for submission to FPSC by the due date. From requisition of
documents it should not be presumed that the candidate is preselected. Eligibility of the candidates in all respects shall be reckoned upto the
5. The Application Fee for posts (BS-16 & 17 = Rs. 300/- ; BS 18= Rs. 750/- ; BS-19 = Rs. 1200/- ; BS-20 and above= Rs. 1500/-) may be
deposited on or before the closing date in the nearest Government treasury or in a branch of National Bank of Pakistan or in a State treasury
authorized to transact business on behalf of Government under head “C02101-ORGANS OF STATE EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY
FPSC”. Bank draft / Cheque/ Postal Order is not acceptable.
6. Admission Certificates for Screening (MCQ’s Test) for BS-16 & 17 posts and Written (Descriptive Test) for BS-18 & above posts, for General
Recruitment Cases will be placed on the website of FPSC i.e. www.fpsc.gov.pk on 20th January, 2016 tentatively. Candidates are advised to
frequently visit this website. They will be intimated through SMS as well. However, no information in this regard shall be sent through post.
7. Conduct of Test: (i) The Screening (MCQ)/Written (Descriptive) Test for Consolidated Advt. No. 12/2015 will tentatively be held from
07.02.2016 onwards. However, in small cases such tests can be conducted even in the very next month or as early as possible so candidates are
advised to frequently visit FPSC website for the updates.
(ii) (a) Tests for the post of Assistant Private Secretary (BS-16), Official Reporter (English) (BS-17) and Senior Official Reporter
(Urdu) (BS-18) will be held at Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar and Quetta centers only, if sufficient number of
candidates at each center are available.
(b) Candidates for the post of APS and Official Reporter (English) will first be called for typing test and those who qualify the Typing Test by
producing required typing speed as mentioned in the advertisement will be allowed to appear in Shorthand Test. While those who will not
qualify typing Test will be relieved without subjecting them to Shorthand test.
(c) It will be mandatory for the candidates of APS and Official Reporter (English) that minimum 80% of the Shorthand Test passage has been
written by them in shorthand outline. Otherwise, the candidate will be declared as fail.
8. Change of Centre: No request for change of centre shall be entertained except only in genuine hardship cases. The candidates can apply for
change of centre with proper proof latest by 31.12.2015. Thereafter no such request shall be entertained.
9. Closing Date for submission of applications is Monday, 21st December, 2015