PMS Punjab Exams Announced 2016 by PPSC on 25 October, 2016
SR. NO. 315 (CASE NO.40-D/2016) COMBINED COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION-2016
i) PROVINCIAL MANAGEMENT SERVICE
Services & General Administration Department. 25 POSTS
(16 on open merit, 06 for Disabled Quota & 03 for Minorities Quota)
ii) ASSISTANT DIRECTOR
Punjab Local Fund Audit Department (03 Posts on open merit)
iii) EXCISE & TAXATION OFFICER
Excise & Taxation Department 02 POSTS
(01 post for Minority Quota and 01 post for Disabled Quota)
- (19.59 KiB) Downloaded 151 times
2. Candidates are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions for Candidates-2016” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their online applications complete in all respect. The onus/ responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the.candidates.
3. Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 10-11-2016 up to 12:00 PM. Candidates should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post.
4. Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
5. It is mandatory for Candidates to deposit Rs.700/- under Head: “C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.
No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
Candidates residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test Fee prescribed for the post.
Disabled candidates are not required to deposit application fee.
6. PPSC’s Helplines: Lahore: 042-99202762, 99200161, 99200162,.
Rawalpindi: 051-9280325, Multan: 061-9330354, Bahawalpur: 062-2881182, D.G. Khan: 064- 9239082