Download THE PUNJAB TENANCY ACT'1887 for preparation of papers.
By sruding this you can easily solve MCQs Relevant to Punjab Tenancy Act 1887.
Introduction of THE PUNJAB TENANCY ACT'1887
1. Title, extent and commencement.– (1) This Act may be called the Punjab Tenancy Act, 1887.
[(2) It extends to the whole of the Punjab]; and
(3) It shall come into force on such day as the [Provincial Government], by notification, appoint in this behalf.
2. [Power to make rules in anticipation of commencement]. Repealed by the Repealing and Amending Act, 1891 (XII of 1891], section 2(1).
3. [Repeal]. Repealed by the Repealing and Amending Act, 1891 (XII of 1891)].
4. Definitions.– In this Act, unless there is something repugnant in the subject or context:-
(1) “Land” means land which is not occupied as the site of any building in a town or village and is occupied or has been let for agricultural purposes or for purposes subservient to agriculture or for pasture, and includes the sites of buildings and other structures on such land:
[(1-A) “Government” shall, unless the context otherwise provides, mean the Provincial Government]:
For Details please download the Copy of THE PUNJAB TENANCY ACT'1887.
Full Copy of THE PUNJAB TENANCY ACT'1887 is attached in pdf format
- THE PUNJAB TENANCY ACt 1887.pdf
- (1.53 MiB) Downloaded 218 times