Vacancies in Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department At District and Tehsil Level

Discussion ,helping test and exams material, notes.Sample Papers of NTS. .Now a days many department are announcing posts through NTS,This is NTS Forum. It will be helpful to get success in exams through NTS
Asif

Vacancies in Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department At District and Tehsil Level

Post by Asif » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:50 pm

vacancies are announced through NTS of Pakistan

Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of the Punjab intends to revamp the Management Structure of 25 District Headquarter Hospitals in Punjab for which the department invites applications from qualified and experienced individuals domiciled in the Punjab on contract basis (Non-Transferable).

Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of the Punjab intends to revamp the Management Structure of 15 Tehsil Headquarter Hospitals in Punjab for which the department invites applications from qualified and experienced individuals domiciled in the Punjab on contract basis (Non-Transferable).
Attachments
PriSecHthDpt_CB_AdB.pdf
(220.77 KiB) Downloaded 128 times
PriSecHthDpt_CB_AdA.pdf
(218.07 KiB) Downloaded 63 times

Nadia

Re: Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department At District and Tehsil Level

Post by Nadia » Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:07 pm

Apply kis tra karna hy ...? please tell me where i can download application forms

Asif

Re: Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department At District and Tehsil Level

Post by Asif » Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:17 pm

Nadia wrote:Apply kis tra karna hy ...? please tell me where i can download application forms

:arrow: Download Application Form - A : At Tehsil Headquarter Hospitals
PriSecHthDpt_CB_FormA.pdf
(225.36 KiB) Downloaded 97 times

:arrow: Download Application Form - B : At District Headquarter Hospitals
PriSecHthDpt_CB_FormB.pdf
(226.59 KiB) Downloaded 69 times

Return to “Jobs By NTS|Projects NTS”